British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Madness

Stuff to Make Us Laugh

Some woke t*sser will probably take exception to this, but here goes:

FB_IMG_1707919720048.thumb.jpg.ac0a673d0fb7db912ea7df4f80517db7.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

I showed my wife and she wants a pair!!!!

New product for you there....

• Haha 2

Doesn't seem that the standard of driving has improved through the years:

495872810_Postcard1.thumb.jpg.7f5f2061adf0e8333915722d432809c6.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

When my Uncle was very old, we covered him in grease.

He went downhill pretty quickly after that.

• Haha 4

I laughed so much at the cheek of it I ignored our  'Ebay's worst offerings' section and put it here!

My wife has suggested they change their name to  "The Dunning-Kruger Coin Company"....

I still think the 1875h is very overvalued- it's not as rare as it's 'mintage' figures suggest, in my book.

OUCH

If the brake is on it won't matter. However, one should not tempt fate.

And I thought this fella was special. :rolleyes:

Chainsaw.jpg

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, mrbadexample said:

And I thought this fella was special. :rolleyes:

Chainsaw.jpg

Darwin Award candidates both!  (Look it up if you haven’t heard of it…some very funny examples, reality too.)

Jerry

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, jelida said:

Darwin Award candidates both!  (Look it up if you haven’t heard of it…some very funny examples, reality too.)

Oh yes, though I haven't read any for years. My favourite was the guy who fitted a very large powerful rocket to the top of his car. Yes, it achieved incredible speed though a sandstone bluff brought EVERYTHING to a sudden end.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Peckris 2 said:

Oh yes, though I haven't read any for years. My favourite was the guy who fitted a very large powerful rocket to the top of his car. Yes, it achieved incredible speed though a sandstone bluff brought EVERYTHING to a sudden end.

Sounds like something Wily Coyote would do

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Peckris 2 said:

I thought 'Sandstone Bluff' was a card game......or maybe Donald Fagan's second album.....

A Scottish couple took in an 18-year-old girl as a lodger.

On her first night she asked if she could have a bath, but the woman of the house told her they didn't have a bath, although she could use a tin bath in front of the fire.

"Monday is the best night, because that’s when my husband goes out to darts," she said.

The girl agreed to have a bath the following Monday.

After her husband had gone to the pub for his darts match, the woman filled the tin bath and watched the girl get undressed………and was very surprised to see that the lass didn't have any pubic hair. Later that evening, she mentioned this to her husband when he got back home. He didn't believe his wife, so she said:-

"Next Monday, when you go to darts, leave a little early and wait in the back garden. I'll leave a gap in the curtains so you can see for yourself."

The following Monday, while the girl was again undressing, the wife asked "Do you shave?"

"No," replied the girl. "I've just never grown any hair down there. Do you have hair?"

"Oh, yes," said the woman, and she pulled up her nightdress and showed the girl that she was generously endowed in the hair department.....very generously indeed!!

The girl finished her bath and went to bed.

Later that night, when her husband came in, the wife asked him, "Did you see it?"

"Yes," he said, "but why the hell did you have to show her yours."

"Whyever are you worried about that?" she said. "You've seen it often enough before."

"I know," he said, "but the darts team hasn't!"

• Haha 7

What about that guy who put a firework up his anus and lit it

Butt of the joke: Australian man suffers severe burns to his bottom and genitalia after firework party trick backfires

By SARA MALM

PUBLISHED: 09:51, 30 July 2012 | UPDATED: 10:04, 30 July 2012

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

View comments

Firecracker: The young man placed the firework between his cheeks and lit the fuse

Firecracker: The man placed the rocket between his cheeks and lit the fuse

An Australian man has been hospitalised with severe burns after placing a firework between his buttocks in a party trick gone awry.

The 23-year-old man was attending a party in a suburb to Darwin in the Northern Territory on Saturday, when he decided to brighten up the evening.

The stunt, quite literally, backfired and the man was taken to local hospital with severe burns to his back, cheeks and genitalia. Police said alcohol was ’a possible factor’.

‘It appears a party was in full progress when a young male decided to place a firework between the cheeks of his bottom and light it,’ Senior Sergeant Garry Smith with Northern Territory Police said.

‘What must of seemed to be a great idea at the time has backfired, resulting in the male receiving quite severe and painful burns to his cheeks, back and private bits.’

When police arrived at the party in the suburb, ironically named Rapid Creek, the man was writhing in pain but was able to get to hospital without the aid of paramedics.

AND HES FROM DARWIN!

• Haha 3

"Police said alcohol was 'a possible factor' " :lol:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Peckris 2 said:

"Police said alcohol was 'a possible factor' " :lol:

Alcohol and stupidity

great idea at the time has backfired,

I certainly hope not!

• Haha 2

IMG_3570.jpg.7f38b96335e7d2de75ced341c84838d6.jpg

• Like 1