Jump to content
The British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

copper123

Coin Hoarder
  • Posts

    4,019
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    122

Everything posted by copper123

  1. A nice plastic set will fetch £8 - £10
  2. Whats it all about Wolfie? We could seriously milk this one
  3. Not a lot of people know that.............
  4. yep sorry remembered the name wrong or mixed it up with a micheal caine character
  5. New years revoulutions ? POWER TO THE PEOPLE Alfie smith
  6. My guitar playing aint that good , but how can frank tell me unless hes a ghost
  7. I strongly think the 1953 plastics sets might fetch an extra £5 this time next year - I could be wrong though....
  8. What about moonflower or starshine 2 Personally I blame frank zappa
  9. Much harder date to get in good grade than many think - you will have a problem upgradeing it.
  10. I agree really rarther poor and £11.500 (?) totally mad , nowhere near ms63
  11. Well at least you are unlikely to meet the rest of it ......
  12. Looking at the hair details looks more like GVF. Remember some coins look better in hand , must say it looks like it's been lightly cleaned at one time as well , love the mole ........
  13. Well the price of scrap bronze is on the up you might show a profit by the year 2600
  14. spotted in manchester debenhams (RIP)
  15. If its curency its an exceptional one - I tend to think proof
  16. Well I am pretty sure lewis hamilton will not be on the shortlist . Moh salah might be a good outsider
  17. I see boris's wife has dropped another sprog . At this rate the whole country will have some boris blood in their families by 2200
  18. If all the money spent on art was give to the poor of this world there would probably be little absolute poverty. There would be few rich artists as well . There again all the worlds ills are not all caused by religion , only 50% the rest is caused by politics or absolute rulers.
  19. Did anyone know there is a racecourse called sha tin - I presume they never clean up after the horses with a name like that
  20. "At the end of the day" is a personal hate of mine But only at 23.59 hours of course
  21. So posting a photograph is illegal? I bet many ignore it. Surpose they have to get us back for the two world wars
  22. An he lost his pension as well not far off retireing at 50
  23. YES , YES, YES Love it
×
×
  • Create New...