Jump to content
The British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

Nonmortuus

Accomplished Collector
  • Posts

    1,028
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    93

Everything posted by Nonmortuus

  1. Its defo a fake IMO, the dodgy "I" is a huge giveaway.
  2. Am I missing something here or does this seem a crazy price?!? 1887 Crown
  3. You have had some cracking coins Pete! Does this help?
  4. It sold for £173!!!
  5. I picked this up a few months back without researching it and got lucky! D&H Warwickshire 36 RRR
  6. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/175399250858?hash=item28d69c2baa:g:iV8AAOSwgn1jDS6I At £43 already.....
  7. This looks like a fake coin in a fake slab to me: Trade Dollar There are none of the bag marks on the coin that were visible last time it appeared at auction: Stack Bowers
  8. I just dipped my toe into Conder tokens for the first time and managed to get this Warwickshire DH36, which is rated as RRR for rarity by DH, off ebay of all places!
  9. It has now been withdrawn on the web site.
  10. 1915 proof halfcrown anyone?!? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/283927617418?hash=item421b679f8a:g:9QsAAOSwtABe9a1p
  11. An upgrade on my old 1817 Bull head:
  12. Will I ever get to take my pension with the various Governments pushing back both private and state pension ages....
  13. The machines are so expensive as there is a global shortage of chips at the moment so GPUs with a RRP of say 500 are commanding prices well in excess of that. I asked how do you mean as in, do you mean how do they mine or why a GPU heavy rig. Check out the Bitcoin video the BBC made. BBC Bitcoin
  14. How do you mean? If your on about how they mine then rigs like this are GPU heavy as modern graphics cards are far better at mining crytpo. The more transactions the can handle/solve/mine the more chance they will earn some crypto.
  15. I managed to win one lot which ticks a few gaps.
  16. High grade HC Dont all rush at once, only 1 available!
  17. That 1912 HC didn't seem to be a soft price! £440 hammer.
  18. I spoke with them last week looking to buy a few. They are not selling on the site unfortunately.
  19. I love German coins. I have very little knowledge on them but love the designs.
  20. @azda do you ship the coins to the USA or to a UK address for both PCGS and NGC?
  21. The database is working for me @Paulus.
  22. I couldn't believe the prices for items that were fairly common and cleaned.... amazing what people were paying.
  23. I got stung at a Spink auction as well @VickySilver. I bought a group of halfcrowns, including a 1925. It was partially my own fault as they did not show the obverse of the coins. Most were ok but the 1925 had a light X scratched on the bust. I took it as a lesson learned. It is a shame really as the 1925 is a very high grade, scratch aside. It is a shame so many of the DNW coins are cleaned but I am glad they have flagged it before the sale.
×
×
  • Create New...