British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Anyone else having issues with the forum uploading?

IMG_0310.jpeg

I've had no problems. No idea what that code means.

• Like 1

Yep, on the desktop, but fine on mobile.

• Like 1

no problem here, using Firefox 78 ESR

• Like 1

This is happening on my mobile! The strangest thing is if I use one of my old pre-dec. opened tabs and refresh it, it refreshes as normal, whereas clicking on my shortcut I get this:

IMG_0317.png

• Like 1

Ah, just got a fix…it looks like there’s been some updates or other?

If you’ve got a tab opened that’s displaying correctly, or click on the home link or pre-dec. link on the broken page, and then re-add it to your home-screen, everything should work as normal…hopefully :) 

The font and layout is almost like it used to be when computers used DOS - say the early noughties, before windows appeared.

35 minutes ago, Rob said:

The font and layout is almost like it used to be when computers used DOS - say the early noughties, before windows appeared.

Reminds us that we’ve come a long, long, way since then…I think? 🤔 

On 1/23/2024 at 11:26 AM, Rob said:

Windows appeared in the 80s! And the first useful version 3.1, was 1990? :lol:

19 hours ago, Peckris 2 said:

Windows appeared in the 80s! And the first useful version 3.1, was 1990? :lol:

Whatever, I wasn't really interested.

• Like 1

I had the error screen for over two weeks (on three different PC desktops, in two different locations and on three different browsers), but today for the first time it all works again. I even tried to follow links from the Predecimal.com shopfront and links from Google searches, all to no avail. God knows what happened. I do hope it doesn't happen again. Can @TomGoodheart confirm all is now ok?

7 hours ago, Martinminerva said:

I had the error screen for over two weeks (on three different PC desktops, in two different locations and on three different browsers), but today for the first time it all works again. I even tried to follow links from the Predecimal.com shopfront and links from Google searches, all to no avail. God knows what happened. I do hope it doesn't happen again. Can @TomGoodheart confirm all is now ok?

I had the same problem too and wasn't able to get to the site for more than 2 weeks. It didn't work on my laptop or my tablet. But the site has been working for me since yesterday.

All been fine here, on my ancient version of Firefox.

The text based sign in page I've had recently finally disappeared the other day and now there's a new graphical version. 👍