Jump to content
The British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

copper123

Coin Hoarder
  • Posts

    4,019
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    122

Everything posted by copper123

  1. Maybe that a tip on how to become rich by richtips86
  2. And have a few bob spare
  3. Top middle reminds me of perter gabriel on the "Foxtrot tour 1973-1974"
  4. WHOS THE MINGER IN THE MIDDLE ? WOULD NOT TOUCH IT WITH YOURS ! LOL
  5. Either its a china copy (which means its recent ) or a hoard of contemp forgeries has turned up . I would guess if its base silver the latter is more likely .
  6. Portcullis looks wrong , but otherside is quite convincing .
  7. Your more likely to find USA old coins in your change , in the us of course. "Coppers" in this country dont tend to circulate much as they are hoarded in tins , glass bottles etc , this accounts for a lot of 25 year old + coins with lustre apearing every so often
  8. I had a friend who said that about his twice daily bottles of white lightening - hes dead now - liver could take no more .
  9. And funny enough they are not copper but bronze plated steel There is a good case for just not minting anymore and letting them circulate till they die a slow death .
  10. Up with his other friends bladdered and wasted
  11. Sorry yes - I made a little mistake its a 2017 50p thats a rare one just looked and its not fetching much of a premium Still if I wait.............
  12. Just noticed that 2018 shield 50ps are all the rage on the internet at the moment - I managed to find three in circulation so I dont think I have done too badly . They seem to fetch anything from £25 - £40.00 at the moment but as we know from experience these things tend to snowball (at this time of the year especially) LOL. Happy hunting
  13. Found a 2020 at least two months ago there are plenty around
  14. Will keep all the other birds away if it becomes a regular.
  15. why not just dont tell anyone - I would - post office deserve to lose out with such bad customer service
  16. But its fun going round the wrekin is it not .... Love shropshire
  17. AHHH no yorkshire folk on here then LOL.
  18. Yorkshire runs lancashire a close second
  19. The goverment could be using all this public borrowing in order to squirel it away in offshore tax havens so they have a great retirement .It amouts to £300, 000,000,000 this would pay for quite a few great caribean holidays This would of course leave the majority of the public who belive these conspiracy theorys unable to follow or investigate what they are doing because they are so afraid to go out because they are scared to take the vacine. Handy eh!
  20. All of me gets plastered every xmas LOL
  21. peter-crouch-robot-celebration-against-jamaica-MGuVhm.html
  22. I will just slobber over it , too much for me .......
×
×
  • Create New...