-
Posts
4,019 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
122
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Downloads
Store
Gallery
Articles
Everything posted by copper123
-
"Not taking on any paid business" Would anyone pay for such poor descriptions and rubbish service? Doubt it There again the could always avertise that they are the gradeing service that takes forgeries , cleaned and holed coins - that could be their little speciality
-
I always thought slabbing was about providing a grade to identify a coins value (Am I wrong)? After all they have already missidentified it so the least they could do was grade it . They seem incapable of even giving the mint mark (They did get the value right at 1 shilling) From memory tun was used from 1551-53 if my memory serves me right
-
I thought any decent slabing company would reject holed or cleaned coins . Is the slabbing company run by a gang of fraudsters?
-
As far as I know a touch piece was a gold angel - a king would be unlikely to use silver - its a curency shilling anyway. I seriously doubt its original as well it just looks "wrong" could just have been badly cleaned - but its in a plastic "Tomb" so you would have to take it out . I remember seeing a holed example on a maket stall in leek staffs , it was in GVF far superior to your and the vender only wanted a hundred for it , I was broke at the time so I passed on it but it was well worth a hundred. I hope you never paid much for it ..........Mint mark is a Tun Stress fracture points to it being genuine though
-
Gives marleybob hope then
-
Stuff to Make Us Laugh
copper123 replied to Madness's topic in Nothing whatsoever to do with coins area!
A kilo of testicals? Thats a load of bollocks -
If you expect bargain prices off heritage you will be disapointed
-
my cat just hates being dressed up
-
Stuff to Make Us Laugh
copper123 replied to Madness's topic in Nothing whatsoever to do with coins area!
I remember years ago I had a friend who ran a sports shop near bury they were doing well and took on a new member of staff who had just finished school and did not know sport to much but at least she was willing . Anyway she was in here second week and a guy came upstairs and as she was the only member of staff available he came and asked her" have you got any cricket boxes?" This really confused the poor girl and she suddenly blurted out "Cricket box , do you keep your balls in it ?" Apparently the guy just went red and walked out -
Not sure but lovely coin anyway - nice buy.
-
Report post Posted Saturday at 09:52 AM (edited) A smar brown richard I would 'Man'? I'm not sure he's started shaving yet. 😁 Update: I retract. His ebay photo must be more recent as it shows him sporting face fluff.
-
Report post Posted Saturday at 09:52 AM (edited) On 1/30/2021 at 9:40 AM, Diaconis said: The man behind the legend. 'Man'? I'm not sure he's started shaving yet. 😁 Update: I retract. His ebay photo must be more recent as it shows him sporting face fluff. The dailymotion Huummmmmm Sez it all LOL
-
Did not know he never had vaccine because of his medication . I know he loved his cricket but was it really worth dieing for , darn west indies
-
-
That stupid she cannot be bothered to open up two ebay accounts to make her stupid story even slightly believeable
-
Interesting that marleybob sold the 1933 penny for £320 then imediately relisted the same coin for £10,000 Those 1933 penny must grow on trees in middleton
-
London and Llantrisant 1965-1970
copper123 replied to Mr T's topic in British Coin Related Discussions & Enquiries
Coin monthly April 76 has an ad in for 1972 set £6.75 (Includes the crown)1973 ,1974 and 1975 and 1976 all at £5.25 -
London and Llantrisant 1965-1970
copper123 replied to Mr T's topic in British Coin Related Discussions & Enquiries
not like the royal mint that selling to all and sundry -
Anyone here into loudspeakers?
copper123 replied to blakeyboy's topic in Nothing whatsoever to do with coins area!
You sure that was not Roger daltrey? -
Early evidence suggests the variant of coronavirus that emerged in the UK may be more deadly, Prime Minister Boris Johnson said. However, there is still huge uncertainty around the numbers - and vaccines are expected to work. The data come from mathematicians comparing death rates in people infected with either the new or the old versions of the virus. The new more infectious variant has already spread widely across the UK. Mr Johnson told a Downing Street briefing: "In addition to spreading more quickly, it also now appears that there is some evidence that the new variant - the variant that was first identified in London and the south east - may be associated with a higher degree of mortality.
-
-
They need a million to pay for the chippy because its in middleton - I have been a few times and it would give Jaywick a run for its money on being the most rundown place in the uk. Thats why they breed ebay fraudsters so well there - they just sit on a computer every day and dream up bull*shit.
-
Indeed she is a cunning stunt