Jump to content
The British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

copper123

Coin Hoarder
  • Posts

    4,019
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    122

Everything posted by copper123

  1. If I remember rightly May was quite cold with many frosts that killed / stunted many of my plants , hope we are not due this again , this may it's surposed to be a frost free month and one where the growing season starts , in contrast the year befores may was a scorcher and I lost many plants due to the garden centres being locked down ....
  2. I think you are going way ,way back , now you have said it, it does make sense
  3. Remind you of what happened to the uk currency ,The pound once a gold coin now basemetal tat
  4. At least it reminds us of france they say
  5. Aparently they are not accepting applications from single men to house young ukrainian women, I wonder why not?
  6. Churchill crown in GVF ? Sounds like it might have circulated
  7. When Mary had a little lamb, The doctors were surprised; When Old MacDonald had a farm, The doctors nearly died. In Russia Mary had a little sip, Now Mary is no more. What Mary thought was water Was novichok
  8. I would say it is probably one of the least nice/ interesting /worse grade decimal coins in existance , best busted out and spent ...
  9. A right minger LOL
  10. Looks like a 9 to me
  11. The only way to treat them at the moment is expect them to do the opposite of what they say they will do
  12. I am no expert but it sure looks like a bronzed proof
  13. two-girls-mm-735x725.jpg.webp
  14. Oh they bought a few hundred then - how many mugs do they think are out there? They might have been better off with 1967 pennies - the amount they would have to lay out would be a lot less after all The London mint keeps on going doesn't it
  15. Headline- No claim of responsibility for suspected Abramovich poisoning I could make an educated guess
  16. The coin has a lamination fault as well , but to be honest I would say its good fine ....
  17. OMG what a retail price - it is a scarce coin but not worth much more than seventy pounds
  18. Russia's army has said the first phase of its military campaign in Ukraine is over ....... I dread to think what they have planned for afters
  19. What do you call a cross between a Jack russell and a shitzu JACKSHIT of course
  20. I must admit the coin is a-unc but it does suffer from a few bag marks on the obverse cheek this alone would make it worth about a tenner .....
  21. Not sure if these clowns care about any of these issues except the money they recieve for their Service
  22. Who but an idiot would slab a 1942 florin? The slab is five times the worth of the coin There again there a many idiots that could , I surpose
  23. EF OFF?
×
×
  • Create New...