Jump to content
The British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

copper123

Coin Hoarder
  • Posts

    4,019
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    122

Everything posted by copper123

  1. NATIONAL INSURANCE NUMBER the goverment knows it all anyway
  2. I have just had a short talk with an 85 year old who seem to have a head that believe conspiracy theorys . She told me with a straight face that she would not be having any injections because they were full of microchips that would be activated once in her body and produce heart attacks and strokes . Why the goverment would want to rule over a nation of invalids all claiming welfare payments she did not answer ., maybe they plan to import the entire nation of poland to look after the stoke- heart atack victims in order to reduce polish unemployment - this would leave poland for the germans - they always wanted it anyway
  3. Good for The who concerts then upinsmoke
  4. Easy to fix then _ DON'T GO ON IT , SIMPLES
  5. I would be surprised if its not worth £250, 000 or more
  6. I suspect this hoard was worth at least 12 years wages for the average worker somehow values such as 6 months of the average wage these days dont do a hoard like this justice
  7. I suspect i had the virus in a very mild form in late march - I am probably still immune , it really affected me very little - I was lucky .
  8. Where it was obtained might give a clue to if its a fraud You did not get it from china , I hope
  9. Looks a lovely coin if its genuine - i am not an expert on these, but I know they don't fart
  10. William IIII nay nay , yours is a coin I would be happy with , George is what you ment I am sure. I am not seeing that die flaw though , it looks weekly struck
  11. In my opinion its only a good one if VF and above but i have still not come across a nice enough one to call it a keeper - strange thing is there is no example in the colin cooke collection so it might be rarer than I think - depends on what someone will pay for one I surpose.
  12. will put on a scan of my coin next day or so
  13. That pattern penny must be one of the best paterns ever issued for 1860 joseph moore was such a tallent , it must have gone quite close and have been seriously considered as a private pattern - the above silver coin had a lovely tone on it why anyone would want to dip it I just don't know.
  14. Bungle the bear and geofery might like them (Remember rainbow!)
  15. I am constantly surprised by the high prices on ebay fetched by cleaned coins - in my opinion they are worth 1/3 of what a decent uncleaned coin is worth.
  16. Apparantly he wanted thanks for sending the US stock market to record highs ( well yes donald you did do this but only by the realization that there would be a handing over too someone else soon and america would be rid of you). Well not rid of but certainly , but at least you might be able to go full time on those golf courses
  17. Well it was never there in the first place LOL
  18. Called "King George III " that would be madness
  19. watch the film "The madness of king george" its very good
  20. Mintmarks apart from when they were featured on captured bullion were made redundant 500 years ago when the date was added to coins - what a brill idea that was - wish I had copyrighted it - I would be worth a fortune now , I also would be dead i surpose, LOL
  21. yes you are right I did put george IV and it was a mix up - his father was a totally sound guy apart from the odd bout of mental illness , we have much to thank him for even the RHS
  22. " Features a special George III royal cypher mint mark " maybe it should have been a pack of cards seeing as how he lost so much money at it , his father bailed him out several times. Great britains most hated king, even his father dispaired at him
×
×
  • Create New...