British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Happy birthday Chris

Hope you have a great day.

Mark

I'll second that! Have a very happy Birthday.

Chris, Many Happy Returns. I hope you had a great B-day!

Bob C.

:D Many happy returns,Chris! Have a good one :lol:

Many happy returns Chris!!! :D

Thanks everyone.

I was actually ill until a couple of days ago with acute bacterial sinusitis. Not very nice and I needed antibiotics. I'm wondering if the pesky bacteria came out of my car aircon because the car had been standing for 8 months and shortly after starting it and using the aircon, bacteria were in my head! What do you think?

Thanks everyone.

I was actually ill until a couple of days ago with acute bacterial sinusitis. Not very nice and I needed antibiotics. I'm wondering if the pesky bacteria came out of my car aircon because the car had been standing for 8 months and shortly after starting it and using the aircon, bacteria were in my head! What do you think?

Funny you should mention that because I have friends who have swore blind that there aircon units in their cars have made them feel ill. That’s why I always turn my aircon on about once or twice a month in winter (obviously set to a higher temperature) just to ensure everything is working well and no bacteria has too much time to build up ready for the summer months.

Hope you recover soon and feel back to normal.

Mark

As far as I know there are some cases other get something from aicon unit even in summer when dust settle in the unit and the contamination circulated around the room or car.

Nice you are taking antibiotics.

Simple colds or influenza taking antibiotics will help seen some documentary about the phenomena made famous by the film the awakening that a simple antiobitics can prevent the after cause of simple cold and flu for virus and bacteria travels to the brain.

It's an old car too (1980 - early one for aircon). So it's no doubt an old breeding ground for bacteria. I hope that after it runs cold for a bit that they all die. But as an extra measure I've got some antibacterial lemon smelling stuff that you leave spraying in the car so that it recirculates and goes right round the aircon system. I'll also spray some in the external air intake and clean the foam filter!

I've got to take a bride in it on saturday so the last thing I want is bride plus other wedding guests getting ill! Could end up a frustrating honeymoon for the groom!

Happy birthday Chris, Many Happy Returns.

Sorry to hear about your illness. I've been suffering from a illness and diarrhoea bug (which I first thought was food poisoning)

I've only just started to feel half normal again today.

These things aren't supposed to be around at this time of year, are they?!

Yes, happy birthday (I think I know how many - and it's a damn site less than me!).

Long-haul flights always give me something similar, and I know I'm not the only one.

As for the car, have you tried the mk. 1 version of air-conditioning i.e. opening the windows?

The Mk1 version only ever works with quarter lights that you can angle at your face!

My age is about the same as the temporature here at the moment (in Celcius, obviously). Del is probably already on the Fahrenheit scale!! ;)

I don't know it was either that or food poisoning. Me and Lorraine both had it.

All I can say is I threw up pretty much relentlessly for 24 hours, from about Sunday night 18:30pm I couldn't even keep a glass of juice down.

I still feel weak today although I went back to work. I only managed to eat a banana for lunch.