British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
kuhli

thanks for a great year!

Looking at all the stuff to the left, under my handle and avatar, I realize that today marks 1 year that I have been a member of this forum. I would like to thank each and everyone here for making it a great, enjoyable year. Special thanks go out to Sylvester, who pointed me this way (when he got tired of me pestering him about British coins on a different forum), and to our host, Chris. I may not post as often as others, but I try to visit daily, and try to offer assistance to all who wander into here, old and new alike.

Scott

It is a fine forum Chris has here.

Sylvester also pointed me here. Where's he been??

Looking at all the stuff to the left, under my handle and avatar, I realize that today marks 1 year that I have been a member of this forum. I would like to thank each and everyone here for making it a great, enjoyable year. Special thanks go out to Sylvester, who pointed me this way (when he got tired of me pestering him about British coins on a different forum), and to our host, Chris. I may not post as often as others, but I try to visit daily, and try to offer assistance to all who wander into here, old and new alike.

Scott

Glad you bought this up, today also marks my 1st anniversary of being a predecimal forum member aswell :) . Also thanks to everyone here, especially Chris for creating this great forum, I hope that this next year will be just as interesting.

Oh pooh! I missed my anniversary! Happy 'birthdays' to the rest of you though and thanks for the entertainment, companionship and education (especially Chris - hip, hip....hooray...!)

Sylvester also pointed me here. Where's he been??

His internet is down until the end of April/start of May.

Oh and kudos to everyone for making this the best British coin forum on the damn planet!

Happy anniversary you two. Mine is a long way off I hope that in a few years I look to my left and go. O LOOK MY 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY. Hooray

One year already hey Kuhli? :D

Tell me i've finally spelt your name right after all this time.

As for me well I'm just passing through... still technically absent at the present, just catching up on a few things before i go missing again. :D

Get a job and stop sponging of the rest of us....PS sell me your 6ds & gold cheap....at your age I only had a few Bun PENNIES AND PRE 47 SILVER.

[:D]

A job.... arrrghhh!

Won't be long now... this is my last year.

Nice to see that you are still with us Sylvester...how is your collection of Pocket Watches going?

:)

Aaargh I missed mine as well but it was only a couple of months ago...

Nice to see that you are still with us Sylvester...how is your collection of Pocket Watches going?

:)

Everything has ceased at the moment, been too busy with essay, after essay, after essay...

All those wishing to go to Uni, don't do history, do media or something! My mate does that and he hardly has anything to do and is only in Uni for two hours per week... amusingly each hour being on different days! :lol:

:) Nice to see you around, Syl, but I see this is just a flying visit. When will you be back online full-time?

:) Nice to see you around, Syl, but I see this is just a flying visit. When will you be back online full-time?

Dunno that's the million dollar question, i'll be busy until May with Uni work, not sure what's happening after that.