British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

numismatist

1905 HALFCROWN --- is it genuine ?

weve got a guy at work whos a bit stupid and all his get up and go...got up and went

he's called earth.....because he has zero potential

And don't forget that well known Met copper, Inspector Robin Banks.

There was also a Theresa Green at my school, also a gentelman with the surname Hunt :unsure: . I worked with a guy who I can't think of his first name with the surname Riddle, of course he was called Jimmy. I also worked with another guy who would wear the same shirt all week, he was christened Daz.

There was also a Theresa Green at my school, also a gentelman with the surname Hunt :unsure: . I worked with a guy who I can't think of his first name with the surname Riddle, of course he was called Jimmy. I also worked with another guy who would wear the same shirt all week, he was christened Daz.

I worked with a George Best who stank.Even my egg/tea stained tie was changed every day. :)

Christened!! That's a bit extreme!!