British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Peter

New Collectors coins GB 2012/13

Great to see the new issue is out.

Ordered mine last night from Amazon...absolute bargain :)

I've only ever bought spink, but I hear there's a little extra with CCGB, am I missing out on much?

It only goes back to 1797 but lists more varieties than Spink,it is much easier to use,the pricing is more accurate and less than £5 delivered on Amazon.Basically there is far more information than any other publication covering this period with Peck,Freeman,ESC references.

It sits within reach of my "coin armchair station" :)

As blinking Amazon still don't accept blinking PayPal, andy_jack is knocking them out like little hot cakes on eBay for £5.50 with free postage.

I did notice that someone else is selling them for £10.46 + £2.75 p/p !

I've only ever bought spink, but I hear there's a little extra with CCGB, am I missing out on much?

For the weekend, Sir?

• Haha 1

For the weekend, Sir?

Better make that twooo please!

Pity Chris never came onto the forum and let us know it was in the domain, i'd asked about the book 3 months ago without reply.

Pity Chris never came onto the forum and let us know it was in the domain, i'd asked about the book 3 months ago without reply.

He's not been on at all recently - I imagine he's been fully occupied getting the book out. Anyway, we know now. :)

That's weird - the Rotographic Forum shows the 'New Replies' icon, but there aren't any. Anyone else seeing this?

Edited by Peckris