British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
argentumandcoins

The Standard Catalogue of the Provincial Banknotes of England and Wales

Anybody got a copy of the 2010 edition by Roger Outing available for sale please?

I think it was produced in limited numbers and then after available on disc if i remember correctly.

Roger has /had a site and telephone number and probably worth asking him first as sure he will have copies even if only on disc format.

Token publishing sell the DVD version Pete but I much prefer books. 

Didnt realise as not my thing the provincial notes but used to see him and his wife at wakefield show and remember him getting it printed.

Maybe he has a copy otherwise ian gradon or pam west might be worth a try.

I doubt anyone on here has one (hopefully i am wrong) and would bet only a couple of hundred were printed which is why i mentioned the disc

Good luck :)

• Like 1

Charles I Crowns Civil War mints in Fine or better problem-free

ud_ch_i_cr_s-xxxx.png

That's an example of the grade I am after, but, as with all hammered, they are all different - anything out there?

@Paulus you've crashed John's thread!? You'll have a better chance with your own title? That eye-appealing coin will be making a deep hole in your pocket! ?

2 hours ago, Coinery said:

@Paulus you've crashed John's thread!? You'll have a better chance with your own title? That eye-appealing coin will be making a deep hole in your pocket! ?

Oh gawd, sorry John!

• Like 1

Nee bova marra. Neebody has got owt to help us like eh!

Sign in to follow this