Jump to content
The British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

Recommended Posts

Posted

I recall that in 2016 and 2017 the new £1 coins appeared with a variation in the rim. The milled section at the base of the portrait could be either left or right of the point of the neck and I think lefties were deemed scarcer.

From 2018 they seemed to have sorted out the error and all coins were Righties.

However, I have seen that the 2025 £1 occurs both Leftie and Rightie. I wonder if this is really an error, or will be another Ebay fad.

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...