British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Coinery

Alexander Penny

I've just had a very positive experience on eBay, so would like to share this lovely coin by way of a thank you to the seller!

As I understand it, he's a serious collector who is presently selling up, but meaning to return to the hobby in better days!

I bought that Lincoln Penny and a lovely little farthing from him.

Could someone kindly put a link in for me?

I've just had a very positive experience on eBay, so would like to share this lovely coin by way of a thank you to the seller!

As I understand it, he's a serious collector who is presently selling up, but meaning to return to the hobby in better days!

I have also had excellent problem-free transactions with this eBayer :)

link

Edited by Paulus

Cheers, Paulus! :)

Stewie watch out for a Scotsman after your Alex.

Lovely coin. :)

No, I'm not bidding on this one, but thought I owed the seller a little plug after giving him a postage scare (which was an issue my end, not his)!

Pretty coin, though! :)

I have one better Peter :) but its a decent example, should maybe Touch £100 mark, they are quite popular in decent high grades

Here's mine incase you forgot

http://omnicoin.com/viewcoin/1028122

Edited by azda

That is a sluper.

i haven't made decent purchases on Scottish and Irish but a few have slipped into my paws.

Mrs Peter was born in NI and spent a few years in Scotland although private education slapped her accent out.

She does come out with a few expressions ie why are you Suffolk lads best in bed....we breed em better in Suffolk. ;)

£133.99, i was'nt far out with my £100 estimate

I hope he's pleased with that?

Well i thought £100 was about right, As i mentioned above, they Are a popular coin in decent grades.

Sign in to follow this