British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
goomolique

1983 Silver Piedfort £1 Wanted

I've had 2 of these in the last 2-3 months

I've probably got a few knocking about since I acquired a mammoth collection of modern issues.

Just out of interest what's one of these worth? I assume it would be best in an original case?

Just out of interest what's one of these worth? I assume it would be best in an original case?

They used to fetch about £40 on eBay at the start of the year but now go for around the £60 mark.

Thanks Clive - might be an idea for a present! (for someone I know born that year)

So young :o

I think I was living in the pub at the time(where I met Mrs Peter)....beer was 33p a pint and we had £ notes.

LOL yes indeed :) , its my cousin and dare I say younger one!

Astroids was 10p (No cream required) I would get myself killed on 99,990 by 7:05pm

It went back to 0 at 100,000

My record was over 500,000 and I walked away with 10 lives left and a sore finger.

Spink has them valued at £125, i've sold both mine for the £60 mark Clive mentioned

Mine cost me £55 in 1997. I think it was more desirable back then - it was £95 in Spink so I thought I was picking up a real bargain.

Sign in to follow this