British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
seuk

My new ebay account

Am trying to build up to start a ebayshop on ebay.uk as I can't sell my duplicate contemporary counterfeits on the US/Canadian site.

Right now I have some hammered stuff ending - so its a short warning. But probably nothing too exciting ;)

Am trying to build up to start a ebayshop on ebay.uk as I can't sell my duplicate contemporary counterfeits on the US/Canadian site.

Right now I have some hammered stuff ending - so its a short warning. But probably nothing too exciting ;)

Nothing there for me on this occasion, seuk, but I've saved you to favourites! :)

Nothing there for me on this occasion, seuk, but I've saved you to favourites! :)

Ditto.

Ditto.

Double ditto, Stuart is also my favourite ;)

Think I need 100 possitive feedbacks from different people before I can open a shop so I'm about 1/3 of the way...

Can you still ship contemporary counterfeits to the US? Also, what about evasion coins?

I'm hoping that you'll now be selling the stuff you keep beating me to on ebay.

Can you still ship contemporary counterfeits to the US? Also, what about evasion coins?

Well there's no problem in shipping the coins - only in selling them. You may get away selling a few contemporary counterfeits on ebay.com but the problem is the risk of getting your auctions cancelled. Ebay will only allow that to happen a few times before closing down your account :ph34r:

Evasions can be sold on ebay.com however many are not really evasions but counterfeits of regal halfpenny's.

So you can avoid ebay rules by calling the counterfeits either: Non-Regal, tokens or evasions. But I found that they are much more difficult to sell when using these descriptions - Also I hate the idea of describing coins incorrectly in order to get around some ridiculous rules. :angry:

I'm hoping that you'll now be selling the stuff you keep beating me to on ebay.

Sure - only the price will be ahmmm...slightly different :rolleyes:

Actually I havn't bought that many counterfeits lately, though I got a few counters - I even missed out on two 1817 halfcrowns which aren't in my collection :( Will have to shape up :l

"Sure - only the price will be ahmmm...slightly different"

Well, if you decide to relinquish your grip on The Liberties of Europe, I might be persuaded to pay a small premium.

"Sure - only the price will be ahmmm...slightly different"

Well, if you decide to relinquish your grip on The Liberties of Europe, I might be persuaded to pay a small premium.

Think I have a duplicate Blucher - if you have counters/medalets (1800-1830s) for trade you may drop me a PM.

Sign in to follow this