British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  

Would YOU like to see our glorious Administrator's face?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Would YOU like to see our glorious Administrator's face?

• Yes
    • No
    • No, because I'm Chris and I don't want my face up here!

Good one Geoff!

I don't know if the young chaps here have morgan bags, in fact what they do at the weekend is none of my business.

I still am not convinced there is any need to publish myself online. I'm sometimes around in real life, Tom Goodheart has met me, and so have a few customers at coin fairs etc. i'm not ashamed or anything like that about my appearance, I just fail to really understand why you lot need to see me. If i thought it would significantly increase sales then I would be pleased to show my honest eyes.

Have a look at this wonderful picture of Mr Morris, who I used to live quite near to in the UK. Tell me if you really think the sheer quality of that picture, combined with the highly professional pose actually helps Mr Morris get more sales and/or credibility:

http://www.peter-morris.freeserve.co.uk/im...ris%20Staff.jpg

(Don't buy anything off him, I'll hang you for treason ;))

Yes that pic of Peter Morris is awful. Just have a look at Richard Lobel from Coincraft! Ugly srap merchant ;)

Horrible isn't it.

Maybe you could email us a pic of yourself Chris, or send one with our next purchase?

Edited by william

They could have at least had some nice headshots taken to give it a more professional look but 35mm doesn't seem to cut it with them.

I think that there should be a photo gallery with a dealor inventory attached so that we could all see a photo of who we are dealing with.

(300th post) :D:P:D:P:DB)

I have to say I LIKE the anonymity of an avatar, although SOME of us seem to have gotten a wee bit carried away...

Having met Chris I can confirm that....

a) I suffered no petrific side effects nor

B) burst into flames as a result of his gaze

c) He is not TOTALLY unlike his avatar but

d) he IS totally unlike Peter Morris and

e) his car is nice.

I hope that helps!

we have seen his picture in the Members only place...

d) he IS totally unlike Peter Morris

...and totally unlike Richard Lobel - Ugly scrap merchant ;) (again!)

e) his car is nice.

Yes, we have seen pics of BOTH his cars

...and we have now seen pics of the man himself!