British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Emperor Oli

This is going straight into my collection!

Linky

Yes just look at the detail :blink:

hamstermom certainly wants that beautiful 9ct gold thingy. :blink:

Edited by Art

It will be interesting to see the feedback.

The coin looks like it could be a bottletop off a bottle of Trappiste beer. :blink:

Check out the sellers feedback.....11 different member negs......he will still catch more fools no doubt.

Check out the sellers feedback.....11 different member negs......he will still catch more fools no doubt.

I have also had a similar experience to some of the less agreeable feedbacks listed. Pictures of item did not resemble what I received (KGV florin) and that was stuck down with very gooey sellotape. That was before the floodgates opened and he then readily gave a full refund so I ok'd him at the time as he'd only had relatively few feedbacks with no negs at the time. I haven't checked his feedback since then, but panthera pardus springs to mind.

Advertised a coin he couldn't supply, but did promptly provide equivalent

Reply by almul: ORIGINAL COIN WAS OUT OF STOCK, BUT A REPLACEMENT COIN WAS AGREED UPON. 09-Jun-04 17:39

A very clear violation of eBay policy, preselling!

There was a thread posted about him over at CU some time ago.

Look at the neg issued 11/6/04. I monitored that transaction - it was a copy of a gothic crown. The seller canceled the bids of several bidders, leaving the poor underbidder shown as the "winner." He won himself a neg for telling the truth.

Tell him to drill a hole in it and hang it around his neck - tightly! <_<

What weight is it?

The Coin is 9ct Gold.

That's just mind blowingly stupid. The fineness somehow is an accurate measure of the weight, no matter what the size is! Why are there fools to buy that kind of rubbish. It looks like someone's squeezed a disc of gold through a laser printer.