British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Simon S

Churchill

LSD by its very nature can cause memory loss and other related problems (I am told)

They are sought after in the US to put on the petrol tanks of those awful Harleys.Give me a slippery Sam or a nice RD400 proper bikes. :)

Edited by Peter

LSD by its very nature can cause memory loss and other related problems (I am told)

Really? I didn't know that.

Sorry, where am I?

:D:D

Chris has one in UNC for £1.20! (stands back to avoid the stampede)

I usually have a few! Any that are ugly (I mean even uglier than normal), excessively bag marked, scuffed or just not right, all get paid into my Natwest account at 25p face value.

Chris has one in UNC for £1.20! (stands back to avoid the stampede)

I usually have a few! Any that are ugly (I mean even uglier than normal), excessively bag marked, scuffed or just not right, all get paid into my Natwest account at 25p face value.

Does that mean if I spend a bit on some other stuff, you could sift me a nice one out?

Yes of course. I looked and I only have 3, but one of them is at least a CGS best of!

Yes of course. I looked and I only have 3, but one of them is at least a CGS best of!

Keep it for me, Chris (premium a must), I'll have a browse over the rest of your stock in the next week/10 days...sorry it's so unprofessionally delayed, but we are in the last two-week struggle to get aboard our new home! :)

Wow so much generated through an admission that I like the Churchill crown, better not mention the Britannias then....

Wow so much generated through an admission that I like the Churchill crown, better not mention the Britannias then....

It's exactly what the forum is all about, Simon! People on highs and lows of their finances and coin journeys, still finding any which way to take numismatics seriously!

Thanks for raising the topic, it's been a great education for me, if only I had the time to explain why! ;)

It's exactly what the forum is all about, Simon! People on highs and lows of their finances and coin journeys, still finding any which way to take numismatics seriously!

Thanks for raising the topic, it's been a great education for me, if only I had the time to explain why! ;)

Spot on Stuart ;)

I'm still kicking my botty to send Paulus some foreign silver for a steak night...the way silver is going it will be a Mac****** with large fries.

We (Mrs Peter,Jake the Springer )are off to North Norfolk at the end of the week(back for the World Cup)

MG and picknick / rug sorted...I like to pretend to be rich....get rid of daughters and Mrs Peter (I would be) who keeps the local garage body shop busy.Last year Jake sunk so much seawater (More than Mrs Peters wine) and we ended up with a £1000 vets bill. :mellow:

Peter I have had a dalliance with MGs over the years too, when I return back to dear old Blighty I think that another will be in order, probably the earliest MGF vvc I can get my hands on. With reference to silver I read a few years back that silver will in the long term increase due to its conductive and anti-bacterial properties, the first increase was probably a blip due to the then current financial situation, but long term I hope it will increase. Otherwise what will I do with all the old worn florins?