RChris Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago I understand how a full brockage happens, but not how a mis-shaped partial occurs. Can someone enlighten me please? 1 Quote
Rob Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago I can only suggest that when a brockage happens, the press is full of unwanted metal which in these cases shattered one of the flans with the remnant causing what is seen. The offending item did not bind to the full flan and fell off. It doesn't look concocted in either case, as the incuse legends are approximately correct for orientation, albeit displaced significantly in the first one. 2 Quote
Citizen H Posted 39 minutes ago Posted 39 minutes ago 5 hours ago, RChris said: I understand how a full brockage happens, but not how a mis-shaped partial occurs. Can someone enlighten me please? Awesome find, 👍😀 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.