British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
kuhli

Voice of At-Hlan

The Voice of At-Hlan; Channeled Information from Atlantis to Sivins

by Roger Keenan

1996 Rotographic Publications, Torquay, England

ISBN: 0948964529.

Chris, what can you tell us about this title?? Did you acquire it with the others??

Edited by kuhli

I have a copy here, and I can safely say that it is the most bizarre book I ever set eyes on.

Basically it's a transcript of a conversation with a group of people, one of which was posessed by At-Hlan, who originally lived in the City of Altanta (i believe). At-Hlan answers all the questions the people put to him about life death, aliens and the universe, and even suggests that the book be created to spread his word. At-Hlan and some of his austral friends seem to be able to wander from galaxy to galaxy in a different dimension, and he explians a little about what is out there!

When i bought Rotographic this title was not mentioned, but I did try to get 'everything ever done' to be signed over to me on the contract, so yes, it probably does belong to me, but I'd need to find the author before I could plan any kind of reprint.

It's so barmey, that with the right promotion it could probably be a best seller!

I'm intrigued.

Time for a quick google. :unsure:

I'll shortly be getting in contact with Roger Keenan (via telephone I hasten to add, I'm not as good as he is on the austral plane!) and maybe I'll ask him if At-Hlan wants to dictate something else, or if they'll both consider a re-print of 'The Voice of At-Hlan'.

There is a big audience for spiritual other worldly kind of books at the moment isn't there!

This Roger Keenan sounds like he's from the same school of thought as Erich Von Daniken.

Well, I've emailed him now to see what the current situation is with At-Hlan, and to ask if he has any other books up his sleeve.

It is good to see that Rotographic Publishing is put to a use other than collectables. The book sounds mysterious...

Edited by Master Jmd