British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
kuhli

price check, please

I am still living in the past, using a 1999 CCGB, so forgive me.

Can anyone give me updated prices for the 1996 £.S.d/decimal mint set?? The 1999 price is £25, has it gone up or down, since then? I am guessing that it probably hasn't gone down too much, so I guess I am getting a good deal. My local dealer has one set back for me, selling for US$19.95 (about £10.50). Hadn't ever seen one before, and at that price, figure it was worth it.

Coin yearbook 2005 £15 (£2 to 1p... 8 coins)

Mr Cooke knocks them out for £12 although no 1996's in his current list .

A quick way for date/denomination collecters.

Kuhli....I had PM'd you regarding state quarters....and news?

CCGB 2005 values "up to £20 proof in leatherette" or "up to £10 BU set".

Coin yearbook 2005 £15 (£2 to 1p... 8 coins)

Mr Cooke knocks them out for £12 although no 1996's in his current list .

A quick way for date/denomination collecters.

Kuhli....I had PM'd you regarding state quarters....and news?

Not the 8 piece set (which is the Football themed package to coincide with the £2 coin).

This set was issued to celebrate 25 years of decimalization, and includes the 1996 1p-£1, along with the pre-decimal ½d- 2s. I saw the set, most of the pre-decimal was dated 1966, only had the English shilling. Nice looking set. Once I get it, I will try to get some decent pictures.

About every other month, or so, my dealer comes up with something British for me to grab up. Last time (about 4-5 weeks ago), I picked up the Charles 50th birthday £5 in folder. I have also gotten the Lady Diana £5 in folder from him.

he also has a 1970 proof set, but the back is cracked, and the coppers are starting to tone. Only wants US$10 for it, thought about getting it, and busting the coins out to sell individually. May still do it, as it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

Peter-- PM returned!