British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Peckris

Blank Avatars

Since we had this new version of the software, most avatars have appeared exactly as they were (including my own), but a few are just the blank default (head + shoulders), even one or two of long-time members. I've cleared my cache but still they are blank. Why would this be?

Could it be that the type/size of avatar allowed under the old format, is not compatible with the new ?

Don't know, just a possible thought.

On the same topic of the new software version, what's with this "warning points" I can see on my profile ?

Not seen that before.

On the same topic of the new software version, what's with this "warning points" I can see on my profile ?

Not seen that before.

I know - I raised the same thing just after the new forum launched! I was most indignant that it was on my profile but no-one else's <_< Turns out that we can each only see it on our own profile. Apparently we can be warned (by Chris? :rolleyes: ) for minor transgressions.. Presumably they are like a yellow card - accumulate too many and you get sent off - which begs the question, why are Dave and I still here? :lol:

Not seen that before.

I know - I raised the same thing just after the new forum launched! I was most indignant that it was on my profile but no-one else's <_< Turns out that we can each only see it on our own profile. Apparently we can be warned (by Chris? :rolleyes: ) for minor transgressions.. Presumably they are like a yellow card - accumulate too many and you get sent off - which begs the question, why are Dave and I still here? :lol:

lol !!! ~ this forum is actually very civilized compared to most.

Edited by 1949threepence

As a mod I can see the warning points for everyone. But rather like the 'Like This' button, it doesn't appear to work. Or at least, not for me

.... maybe just as well you say! :lol:

As for the blank avatars .. no idea. One for Chris I'm afraid.

Not seen that before.

I should say! You should see the fixes that some of the canal boat forums get themselves into! This is all positively Jane Austen on here! :)

This is all positively Jane Austen on here! :)

What? All wind and wuthering?

Sorry, you'll need to have read the other thread to get that. :lol:

Edited by TomGoodheart

:lol:

Not seen that before.

I should say! You should see the fixes that some of the canal boat forums get themselves into! This is all positively Jane Austen on here! :)

You'd think canal boat forums would be pretty sedate as well, Stuart. But people will argue about almost anything.

:lol:

No wind, but maybe a little wuther now and again ;)

You'd think canal boat forums would be pretty sedate as well, Stuart. But people will argue about almost anything.

I know exactly where you're coming from, it was a shock for me too! :)

Not seen that before.

Ya think so? Just wait and see... :lol: