British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Ryan Davis.

thanks, will look up his other stuff on last fm......ski

Kelly Clarkson is a singer who came to fame by winning the American X Factor....

Stuart us girls are less universal in our apreciation of the opposite sex! :)

That's weird. I genuinely thought she was Jeremy Clarkson's daughter. Didn't she also try her hand as a pop singer??? What was her name again?

If she were, that would be enough to put me off her immediately.

I was sure I heard Clarkson's daughter had released a record! And each time I heard Kelly's name mentioned, that's who I thought they meant ! As I don't watch American Idol or any such show, and as TOTP is now deceased, I guess you could say I'm now an official dinosaur. Except not so much that I don't know that James Blunt is for grannies only, Dido is boring as hell, and I know from my own nightmares that Sealion Dion is someone to run shrieking from. I'd be equally rude about La Houston except she's no longer with us, poor shrieker. I don't like Green Day, I do like McFly, I think Keane and Coldplay and suchlike all sound the same... so I that's my street cred out the window. :D Except I also hate U2 so I just won it back again :lol:

Sorry Peck but I haven't even heard of half of them, but I do like U2 and I mostly listen to Handel, Bach, Strauss, Mozart, Beethoven et al now. Street cred, shmeet cred, who cares :P

Ah, we could compare notes on classical music too, but if you're going to run the 'orrible 19th Century past me, that's a non-starter too! I love Renaissance music like Byrd, Tallis, Palestrina, and Baroque up to Bach. Mozart I rate as a genius ahead of his time. But then I have to leap forward to Sibelius, Delius and Gershwin before my interest reawakens. Then along came Harrison Birtwistle and killed it forever :D Well, he did, until Tavener, Pärt and their like came to the rescue. B)