British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

azda

London Olympics 50ps

I had eel once or at most twice per year. Those animals are protected here in nower days.

Well... I am taking myself not too serious. So therefore I will try to explain my cryptic wording :)

Accumulator humorously refered to a certain British-German rivalry: separated by a towel on sunbed war

I remembered another rivalry: Soccer (regular playing time, extra time & penalty shoot-out). ;)

I remembered something both might share: having some drinks in a pub while watching a worldcup soccer game England vs. Germany :D

I have chosen...

... German beer because I appear obviously to be German

... Greek wine because surprisingly I have Greek roots as well

... Cornish cider because I recently emptied the bottle with Scotch whisky

Do not mind if you do not understand that miracle. Might be that either my English or my mental skills needs some practise still B)