British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
UPINSMOKE

Help With Roman Coins

I need help with these coins . I found these the other day in a tin, did not realise I still had them from years ago any idea what era and value if any. If anyone is an expert on Roman coins i would be grateful. Thank you

IMGP2957.JPG

IMGP2958.JPG

Next one any Idea please?

IMGP2961.JPGIMGP2962.JPG

Edited by UPINSMOKE

IMGP2963.JPGIMGP2964.JPGAnd the last hope you can help please.

Top one is a common constantine bronze worth £3 .

Second two look like greek/egyptian or pos roman imperial  much more interesting

1 hour ago, copper123 said:

Top one is a common constantine bronze worth £3 .

Second two look like greek/egyptian or pos roman imperial  much more interesting

Thanks for you help with the coins, I am not going to get rich then. I really not interested in keeping them so may post on eBay.

I really would not bother with the first one , but the second two in  a lot should do ok