50 Years of RotographicPredecimal.com. British Numismatic Trade Association Member - One of the most popular websites on British coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Collectors' Coins Great Britain 2014 Standard Guide to Grading British Coins British and Empire Campaign Medals 1793 to 1902British and Irish Campaign Medals 1902 to 2010England's Striking History Roman Base Metal Coins - A Price Guide Roman Silver Coins - A Price Guide  Available for Kindle Available as .epub
The Current Rotographic printed book titles on Amazon. Click the Kindle icon above to see the Rotographic range for Kindle. Click the .epub icon to purchase as .epub direct from Rotographic.

50 Years of RotographicRotographic.com Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals.
Photo

CCGB 2010

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Kronos

Kronos

Very familiar face

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Interests:Collecting British Coins and Fishing with Vintage Tackle.

Posted 20 October 2009 - 07:28 PM

Any idea when the CCGB 2010 will be available.

Mark
Mark
www.traditionalfisherman.co.uk

This isn't just a forum - Purchase British coins, collecting accessories and books on www.predecimal.com

#2 Chris Perkins

Chris Perkins

Proprietor of Predecimal.com and Rotographic Publications

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,129 posts
  • Interests:Nummi gratia fori defensor

Well obviously British coins. Classic cars (mainly Triumph and other BL masterpieces of the 70s). Heavy old rock music from prog to metal (Pink Floyd, Sabbath, Zep, Rammstein etc etc). I still fancy Kylie Minogue.

Posted 20 October 2009 - 09:04 PM

Yes, sorry, I ought to put something on rotographic.com.

I'm delaying it slightly this year, probably until December as I have some of the 2009 edition that I'd like to at least partially sell out of first. I had too many printed after the success of the 2008 edition (with the free coins, which did very well).

Chris Perkins
British Numismatic Trade Association (BNTA) Member.

Predecimal.com
Coins, accessories and Information.
Rotographic.com
Numismatic publications.

CCGB20143Dmini.jpg GBCsmall3d.jpg BECM3Dmini.jpgBICM3Dmini.jpgESH3ds.jpg RBM3ds.jpg RSC3ds.jpg  kindle_48.png epub_48.png

The Current Rotographic book titles on Amazon. Click the Kindle icon above to see the Rotographic range for Kindle. Click the .epub icon to purchase as .epub direct from Rotographic.

#3 Kronos

Kronos

Very familiar face

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Interests:Collecting British Coins and Fishing with Vintage Tackle.

Posted 03 November 2009 - 05:49 PM

Yes, sorry, I ought to put something on rotographic.com.

I'm delaying it slightly this year, probably until December as I have some of the 2009 edition that I'd like to at least partially sell out of first. I had too many printed after the success of the 2008 edition (with the free coins, which did very well).

Is there anyway I can pay now and pre-order a copy.

Mark
Mark
www.traditionalfisherman.co.uk

#4 Jamesred

Jamesred

Very familiar face

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • Interests:Coins, Fishing, Crosswords

Posted 24 November 2009 - 12:41 AM

As usual Chris as soon as they are ready can i have a copy??

Cheers

been away for a while but back on now. Doen the site over as well www.myfarthings.co.uk
James Redshaw
www.myfarthings.co.uk

#5 Peter

Peter

handsome weee beastie

• Numismatic Research Group
  • 5,067 posts
  • Interests:Coins,fishing and British sports cars

Posted 24 November 2009 - 12:58 AM

James
Good to see you back...how ever you find time to hold down a job and produce a web site beats me.
I've got a massive back log of coins to catalogue.....months work made no easier by Mr Goodes efforts to check over my existing 1/4ds.
A few years back I remember your wife bought you some gold for Xmas....good on her and take the profit.....I just still get the socks and aramis.

#6 Jamesred

Jamesred

Very familiar face

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 01:10 AM

James
Good to see you back...how ever you find time to hold down a job and produce a web site beats me.
I've got a massive back log of coins to catalogue.....months work made no easier by Mr Goodes efforts to check over my existing 1/4ds.
A few years back I remember your wife bought you some gold for Xmas....good on her and take the profit.....I just still get the socks and aramis.

She has bought me a fancy camera this year!!! Talking about back log of coins? i have about 400 farthings to look at and Christmas is just around the corner as well.

Ah well will get some done tonight!

Cheers
James Redshaw
www.myfarthings.co.uk

#7 Peckris

Peckris

Former God (now redundant)

• 7,879 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 11:25 PM

Cheers

been away for a while but back on now. Doen the site over as well www.myfarthings.co.uk

Nice job - just need to correct you on 1914 and 1915 farthings (haven't looked further than Geo V) - there are TWO known varieties of each farthing for those dates (a different obverse introduced in 1914). Also, in 1918, there is only 1 obverse and reverse - the "variety" as such, is that some farthings were darkened at the Mint like pre-1918s, others were issued with full lustre.

#8 Jamesred

Jamesred

Very familiar face

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 11:37 PM

Cheers

Nice job - just need to correct you on 1914 and 1915 farthings (haven't looked further than Geo V) - there are TWO known varieties of each farthing for those dates (a different obverse introduced in 1914). Also, in 1918, there is only 1 obverse and reverse - the "variety" as such, is that some farthings were darkened at the Mint like pre-1918s, others were issued with full lustre.

Hi Chris

Believe it or not i was just looking at those 2 pages, was checking the coins that i have and realised my error!! Both have been changed.

I have said "Varieties" though as you say some may not strictly be a variety but as you say merely a Dark/Light one. but i thought i would keep it easy.

Saying that i am going to put on the pages where these are, a bit about why they did it.

Cheers
James Redshaw
www.myfarthings.co.uk

#9 Peter

Peter

handsome weee beastie

• 5,067 posts
  • Interests:Coins,fishing and British sports cars

Posted 25 November 2009 - 01:33 PM

Cheers

Apart from the rare 1915 I've got them all (well the darkened 1918 has been ordered)
Only 1953 has produced a few varieties....I'm sure there must be more.

#10 scott

scott

Forum God

• 2,051 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 02:55 PM

i have an interesting copper one posted around the site which is, from what i have seen completly unlisted, but yea i like the site