British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Geordie582

Another Coin Book

I came across, and bought, a book called "The Coin Atlas" byTime Warner Books. I am intrigued to find that the publication, though quite comprehensive in some respects, omits the likes of Canada and Turkey. There are probably other countries left out, I haven't finished looking at it. It seems odd that a notable publishing company should pass a purported comprehensive reference with such omissions! Anyone else come across it?

Edited by Geordie582

I borrowed this from my local library and read it... but I can't remember if it was any good... so that probably says something :)

I find it a good synopsis of individual country's coinage but the omissions are puzzling! :blink:

Guest Guest

I just ordered Rotographics Roman Base Metal coin book....sneeky Chris then tempts you with a similar version for Silver (coming out in july)

Had to get both....just the Gold version now :D

I've got a list of Principle Roman Emperors AD 41-420.....and how they met their fate....wierd lot. :ph34r::ph34r:

Hadn't logged in Doh.

"I've got a list of Principle Roman Emperors AD 41-420.....and how they met their fate....wierd lot. "

If you want weird, try the Byzantine lot! They might be Roman in descent but they improved the art of evil and weird to a great extent! :o

Edited by Geordie582

hi that roman base metal coin book

just ordered it this week from DVD.CO.UK

ONLY £5.45 including delivery

regards dee xx