British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

teecee

1704 without plumes shilling.

According to Londoncoins only 5-10 are known to exist, now is this some bs from them to jack up prices? I dont know have no idea,

Heres 3 of them. Do members know of any others, do any members have any?

Im trying to put all known examples on this thread to compare can anyone help?

4ba2a666-a316-11e5-8515-394bef31f146.jpg

img (2).jpg

img (3).jpg

img.jpg

img (1).jpg

4ba2a666-a316-11e5-8515-394bef31f146.jpg

Rated R5 in the old ESC (I don't know if this has changed in the new one) - this is supposed to mean 5 to 10 examples known, which I suspect is where London Coins are getting this from.

However, 'only' valued at £375 in Fine in Spink 2015, possibly not as rare as that?

London coins only dealt with their first one in sep and 2nd in dec. All those years and two come at once.

both sold £1100 each.

Last one has an unbarred A on 2nd A of GRATIA by the looks of it. Struggling to find others.

Putting mine up for sale shortly if anyones interested. Might be your only chance ever giving so few.