British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

youliveyoulean

Rare 2015 Platinum pennies for auction on ebay

Hi,

a shameless plug i'm afraid!

The auction for these finishes tomorrow. Just 10 of each of these were issued by the Royal Mint (4th portrait and 5th portrait) so thought they may appeal to some of the more seasoned penny collectors (although they are modern and in slabs!).

They were part of a 16 coin set for which I only have an interest in some of the coins, but not the pennies. Pretty certain these are the only ones that have been offered individually.

The 50ps are up also.

Thanks all.

This is the only one on Ebay at the moment, and as it is in Redruth, I guess this is the one he was plugging:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2015-Platinum-Proof-Penny-set-NGC-PF70/202980220885?hash=item2f42905fd5:g:Gc4AAOSw3aderGJ9