British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Paddy

Coin News 1995 to 2017 + Phoenix news and others

Help!

I have been left with a huge collection of Coin related magazines and papers:

Coin News - appears to be a complete date run from around 1995 to 2017,
Phoenix coin newspaper - 3 bundles in the 2000s
Old Coincraft lists in the early 2000s

...and probably some more.

The guy who collected them has passed away and his partner was keen they should all go together to someone who would appreciate them.

3 Wine boxes and 4 carrier bags full!

Free to anyone prepared to collect them or arrange shipping!

• Like 1

Shame - I'd love a few examples of Phoenix and Coincraft, but I've no room to store that kind of quantity. 😔

Couldn't you keep them and let interested parties order the oddments they wanted, @Paddy ?

You might actually make more money that way.

Just a thought.

I might have to do that. The chap who gave them to me really wanted them to go as a group to a keen collector - for sentimental reasons I guess. But if the alternative is taking them all to the dump, I suppose he will just have to put up with them splitting. (If he ever needs to know!)

So hereby - if there are particular issues of Coin News from around 1995 to 2017, or back issues of Phoenix or the Coincraft newsletter that people want, please let me know and I will see what I can do. It will require more effort from me so there will have to be a small charge plus postage to negotiate.

• Like 1