British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Paulus

Penny Acquisition of the week

Posted (edited)

I use Firefox on my PC and notebook with a DuckDuckGo  plugin and also the Express VPN and have on issues posting to these forums.

Edited by ozjohn
Extra info

1 hour ago, ozjohn said:

I use Firefox on my PC and notebook with a DuckDuckGo  plugin and also the Express VPN and have on issues posting to these forums.

Are you using auto-correct? My phone insists on changing no to on despite 50% of all texts requiring a yes or no answer. It's a pain in the a**e. Normal for Samsung?

12 hours ago, Peckris 2 said:

Anyway, just wanted to say that beaded borders are quite distinct once you've seen them.

Absolutely - they are spherical beads quite separate from the rim and linear circle. Sometimes, parts of a toothed border may appear to be beaded but they will not be separate from the rim.

542511052_1860A1aF761obvedited-zoom.jpg.407f8d52e7ddc869d722f3d8fafc3e5f.jpg

Beaded border

290661058_1860D2dobvzoom.jpg.3edf5839d4229549c4709b7d78b6163f.jpg

Toothed border with some teeth looking like beads, particularly between the I and A.

11 hours ago, Rob said:

Are you using auto-correct? My phone insists on changing no to on despite 50% of all texts requiring a yes or no answer. It's a pain in the a**e. Normal for Samsung?

It seems to be working again today, so no worries. :)