- Chocolate tone, very nice sheen with a dark area on the Queen and some other darker patches on the obverse. Attractive, virtually no wear.EUR99,45With much remaining lustre, but also some dark spots and toning.EUR52,65A little weakly struck but with some hints of last lustre.EUR40,95Very weak to Britannia. Plenty of lustre which is uneven in places and there is dirtiness in some lettering.EUR37,44With some nice remaining lustre.EUR28,08
Penny 1854 EFChocolate tone, very nice sheen with a dark area on the Queen and some other darker patches on the obverse. Attractive, virtually no wear.
Penny 1920 GEFVery weak to Britannia. Plenty of lustre which is uneven in places and there is dirtiness in some lettering.
CategoriesI purchased about 700 of these Indian 1/12th Anna coins. Each is uncirculated, but of the 700, only ...EUR1,75EUR1,16
- AssurancesTo put your mind at rest.
- Advice HubCoin grading, general coin care and information.
- Online Auctions(None available.)
- Metal DetectingMetal Detecting in search of coins - an introduction.
- Strange coinage system!Predecimal? What's that? Read all about Great Britain and Northern Ireland coin denominations before 1971.
- Roman coin missionLessons learned when I started being fascinated by Roman Coins.
- Coin ForumDiscuss anything coin related. Post pictures, setup a poll, get a valuation. It's feature packed and contains over 100,000 posts, making it the largest numismatic reference of it's kind.
- British CoinsThe complete History of British coinage from Celtic to now. In 12 parts.