British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

On Saturday night we were watching a film perfect pitch when the adverts came on.

Mrs Peter went to put some clean sheets on the bed and I was clearing up the Saturday night meal.

I heard an almighty crash and found Mrs Peter blacked out at the bottom of the stairs.

Ambulance called.

She was taken to hospital.

Scans have been done and I've just been advised she won't be out until Friday.

Bit of bruising to the brain and needs to be monitored.

Poor girl she justs wants to come home.

Horrid time.

I'm really sorry to hear that, Peter, I hope she makes a speedy recovery and comes home soon, but if they feel she needs observation then the advice must be taken.

I'm sure normality will be resumed shortly, keep your spirits up.

Jerry

Looking forward to hearing that the now-famous Mrs Peter is home and well. A nursing best wishes from us here in Frampton! Don't forget to take it steady yourself as well old bean!

Get well soon Mrs peter and look after her when mrs peter comes home mate.Sure everything will be ok.

Peter we wish her a speedy recovery

Thanks Gents.

I got her a couple of sudoku books...PS anyone know how washing machines work ? ;)

I must say I was talking to the 999 operator until the emergency med on call turned up.Both were brilliant.

There must of been some confusion as they had sent out a helicopter thinking it was cardiac.

I don't begrudge the sharp end of the NHS.really couldn't ask for more.

It's our 25 years married in under 4 weeks so plans are under foot.

BTW don't let your dog share your tea...we had burgers and now he is sitting in a green haze as far away as possible.

I feel a bit of midnight oil will be burnt again.

Best wishes to Mrs Peter, hope all is well.

All best wishes to your better half for a speedy recovery.

Oh dear Peter, what caused it, do they know? Or did she just slip, fall and bang her head?

Oh dear Peter, what caused it, do they know? Or did she just slip, fall and bang her head?

She can't remember but we have 2 cats that like to sleep on the stairs and can be dodgy to work around.

Just got her home she is a bit groggy but pleased to be home.

I will spoil her rotten this weekend.

• Like 1

She can't remember but we have 2 cats that like to sleep on the stairs and can be dodgy to work around.

Just got her home she is a bit groggy but pleased to be home.

I will spoil her rotten this weekend.

Glad your wife is home Peter. She will mend better, at home, in a familiar setting. Best wishes for her speedy recovery. :)

Great news Peter, have a lovely weekend :)

Yes best wishes to your wife Peter - please don't mention the washing machine though....

DRYING the washing is the tricky bit!

Glad she's home, Sir! Have a great weekend the both of you! A little peck for Mrs Peter to help her mend...? maybe a little one for you too...?

DRYING the washing is the tricky bit!

Glad she's home, Sir! Have a great weekend the both of you! A little peck for Mrs Peter to help her mend... maybe a little one for you too...

I'm blushing Stewie.

I will go and powder my bottie. ;)

I've filled her full of prawn and bamboo shoots.chowmain and spring roll and the eyelids are getting heavy.

I missed her but she has already produced a list of tasks for me this weekend.....next time I must push harder. :rolleyes:

Good to read things are going well !

Maybe you should buy Mrs Peter a nice farthing to celebrate ?

Good to read things are going well !

Maybe you should buy Mrs Peter a nice farthing to celebrate ?

Now Garrett that is a good idea ;)

How did the 3rd test go (my radio is broken :P )

Edited by Peter

Well put it this way, my radio is now broken too !

• Like 1

Just noticed your from aus garrett.

I have just had a couple of lads ex- rugby players staying for a couple of week.

Do you all eat so much or is it they are greedy ?.

Some years ago, I had a recipe book which stated after each presentation" Feeds four, or two Australians"

I saw a government advert on TV the other day saying 67% of Australians (might have been Queenslanders) are overweight, so it's probably a bit cultural .....