British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Coinery

Mixed Bag on eBay!

The first of two lots of high-grade, low value, pieces on eBay. Clearing out the lot, other than my 3 Plantagenet coins! :)

Included are:

Elizabeth I Halfgroat (PM Bell) - weakly struck centres, but the prettiest every tone, with a top-quality flan (no corrosion and full). This was genuinely one of my favourite coins, don't miss it!

1948 Halfcrown - not a rare coin, but the prettiest tone I've seen on this metal. Top price, but I would prefer to own 4 coins if this doesn't sell, it's that pretty! Maybe get it as a combined postage to bring the price back a bit? :)

1863 Farthing on auction - got messed about twice with this coin on eBay...it has to go!

A couple of bun halfpennies!

An extremely lovely UNC 1901 penny, with a nice even light tone, very pretty in-hand!

And again, not a rare coin, but a very nice 1947 penny is in there!

PLUS farthings and G5 pennies of varying quality!

Post a link Coinery :)

Edit: Found it! I should've known but I didn't realise that they were your coins, coinery! I've been keeping an eye on some of your pennies because nearly all of them are stonkers! I might look to upgrade some of my later dates from your collection ;)

Edited by Nordle11

Thanks Tom, I'd do it myself but for some reason I can't paste any text or links :(

Thanks Tom, I'd do it myself but for some reason I can't paste any text or links :(

Because you're using Internet Explorer, try pasting into Firefox

Thanks Dave, thought that might be the case, but I'm at work and they refuse to install another web browser.

Even though IE has had it's obituary, and we are officially a Google company.. <_<

Hi Nordle,

Thanks for looking! Anything that you are serious about bidding on, do let me know on this thread so I can give you a fuller description! :)

Also, in a couple/three weeks I'll be listing around a dozen UNC halfpennies of G6, a few farthing lots of G6, and a full UNC set of G6 farthings in one go (that should be an interesting exercise)!

Got a few more G6 pennies, a half dozen C1/J1 farthings (not overly special), and a few g6 oddsies, a dozen bits of junk, and that's it!

Feel like a new man! :)

• Like 1

Some fantastic coins there Stewie.

I couldn't part with some of those bad boys.

Sign in to follow this