British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Rob

Pain in the a**e Indian gentleman(?)

This email, or variations thereof, has been a pain for several months now. Arrives without delay every morning at 9am. Still, makes a change from that nice Nigerian fellow. I suspect the other 3 or 4 dozen recipients are also p'd off.

res.sir,

sir i want a contract from your side. i give you a bulk business. i have royal ancient coins to sale. but first this 1837 ancient coins deals.

ancient items to sale only not auctioned it.

herewith i know you that there is lots of ancient items i have to sale. so i insist to come here because i am not capable to come there. my financial condition is not good.

1. 1 rupee coin --- 39 coins

2. 50 paisa coin--- 38 coins

3. 25 paisa coin--- 60 coins

4. 20 paisa coin--- 7 coins

5. 10 paisa coin--- 879 coins

6. 5 paisa coin ---- 801 coins

7. 3 paisa coin --- 1 coins

8. 2 paisa coin ----9 coins

9. 1 paisa coin ---- 2 coins

10. half coin ----- 1 coin

11. rare coin ----20 coins

12. ancient items-- 5 items

( 80,00,000/- pounds

13. gold coin, silver coin, clocks, locks

worth 100,00,000/-

14. golden horse cart worth 100,00,00,000/- pounds

thank you

chintan tank

Email address supplied should any bot pick it up and return the favour is chintantank111@gmail.com

:angry:

Have you tried marking it as 'junk' in your email system?

If it's the same email every time, just create a rule to delete or move any emails from that address, then you wont even know it's been received.

Depends what email client you're using..

Have you tried marking it as 'junk' in your email system?

Done that, but it doesn't seem to make any difference. I also flagged the daily crap from Photof****t as spam, but that doesn't seem to do anything either. It comes from the 1&1 who host my site, so probably can't do much about it. I have no idea how to block individual addresses.

Lol

• Like 1

I chuckled as well :ph34r::D

:P

Go for it Rob.

why not suggest he rides the golden horse cart round to your place for a valuation

He's changed his phone number

Now it is +918469466030

Market pressure is working. He has reduced the asking price by more than 99% to only £8m. :wacko:

Fwd: Fw: to sale of coins by reduced prices

chintan tank <chintantank111@gmail.com>

res.sir,

herewith i know you that i have lots of indian ancient items like coins, silver coins, gold coins, watches, clocks, locks, and lots of other things to sale

if you are interested in it so please deposite 50% of amount (80,00,000/- pounds) for 1837 ancient coins i assure you that you profit is our business moto and our satisfaction.

thanking you

chintan tank

Just wait another 12 months or so and at this rapid decrease in prices you will end up owning the lot for nothing .

Then you can pass them on to your customers, ( but then you will have to ask yourself honestly if imaginary coins have any value)!

clocks, locks

Clocks and locks?

golden horse cart worth 100,00,00,000/- pounds. I'm kind of confused with the zeros in this valuation but I do wonder what a golden horse cart looks like.

Maybe its like the one used for coronations at westmister abbey - you know the one that george IV bought that added 5% to the national debt.

It really has not had to much recent use

But we are all glad we have such a fine relic! At least I am! :)

The last three days have seen the email heading change to

Fwd: i give last offer to give best deal

We live in hope.

:lol:

Still there every day without fail. :blink: Amazingly persistent! It isn't just a standard spam message because he has gone to the trouble of taking a few images. The problem is his slightly OTT valuation of them as he hasn't reduced the price from £8m.......... I am holding firm.

The message changes a little, but is essentially the same.

res.sir,

good morning, i tell lots more time that i have lots of coins to sell. but you do not reply me and do not purchase my coin. simple way to doing business you give me money and i will give you precious metal coins. world is very small. we deal via international transport and bankwire. first deal i have to do with you that 1837 ancient coins in 80,00,000/- advance cash deposite in my account. and then i send you ancient coins.

if you are interested please call me on my cell:- 00918469466030, chintan tank , near new haveli, jamnavad road, near sangath appartment, LAXMI KLYAN, dhoraji, rajkot, gujrat, india.

For those that are really interested, attached is an example of the choicest material on offer.

post-381-0-20376100-1442048503_thumb.jpg

The golden cart has returned................................ for a mere £2bn.

Edited by Rob

It would appear that these negotiations have reached a critical point :ph34r:

The tw*t keeps emailing me as well. I was tempted by his latest offer.....

Head to head John and Rob.

May the winner please display the golden horse cart. B)

I emailed him back Peter and after some backwards and forwards emails I managed to get a good discounted rate on electrickery supply....

Guess who's back! Bank details available for anyone wishing to scam him.

res. sir,
             if you are not deposit security amount pleasse infirm me.  i have consignment on ready position. and if you have no faith on me. i can give my i.d.d proof ( adhar card).
   i didn't get your deposit, please infirm me that where you send money or security deposit (80,00,000/- pounds). please let me know which bank, from which city and when i am get that amount in my account please infirm me as fast as possible.
          RES.SIR, PLEASE HURRRY UP OFFER RUNNING GOES CRAZY, I DIDN'T GET YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT OF 80,00,000/- POUNDS. IN THIS DEPOSIT I WILL GIVE YOU 2000 ANCIENT COINS, LOTS ANTIQUES , AND GOLD AND SILVER COINS. IF YOU ARE DEALING WITH ME IN FUTURE (AROUND ABOUT 6 MONTHS) I GIVE HUGE DEAL LIKE 100,00,00,000/- POUNDS DEAL ( ANCIENT GOLDEN HORSE CART). first you want to deposite 80,00,000/- pounds in my account (ADVANCE CASH) BECAUSE OF SAFETY CONDITION OF BUISNESS. herewith i sent you my bank routing no. and account holder name:- chintan bharatbhai tank bank account no. bank name:- state bank of india. bank routing no.:- 360002082 bank account :- 31220416951 bank IFSC CODE:- sbin 0060072 branch code :- 60072 THANKING YOU, YOURS TRULY, CHINTAN BHARATBHAI TANK MOB. NO.:- 00918469466030 DHORAJI, DIST. :- RAJKOT, STATE :- GUJRAT INDIA
Please pay fast advance cash. ( 80,00,000/- pounds) trust once to get lifetime trusty business relationship. I didn't get your security deposit.