British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Rob

DNW catalogues

Does anyone have printed versions of the sale last December that they don't want - the first of their non-saleroom catalogues. I'll buy or exchange if anyone wants. They didn't send me one, which was a pain. And they haven't sent me the one for next week. :angry:

Rob

I had a look at my catalogues and the last DNW one I have appears to be September 2014. Did they actually send out physical catalogues for December?

Last one I had was September 2014 , there was a notice I think before December

saying if a printed catalogue was required it must be ordered and paid for .Before

that they were freebees for many years past

Last one I had was September 2014 , there was a notice I think before December

saying if a printed catalogue was required it must be ordered and paid for .Before

that they were freebees for many years past

Correct. But it didn't stop them printing some and sending them out FOC anyway. Allegedly they were given to customers without the internet, but then that doesn't make sense for an internet only sale. A few people I know got one, but they want to keep them.