British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Simonc64

iPad epub

Hi, I've just bought the ePub version of the GB collectors coins from the Rotorgraphic website on my iPad.

I can't get it to open on my iPad, has anyone managed to do this?

I used the DGS download manager to download the ePub file but it won't open in the bluefire ePub app.

Any help appreciated, thanks.

Hi, I've just bought the ePub version of the GB collectors coins from the Rotorgraphic website on my iPad.

I can't get it to open on my iPad, has anyone managed to do this?

I used the DGS download manager to download the ePub file but it won't open in the bluefire ePub app.

Any help appreciated, thanks.

There i's a free kindle app for the ipad which i downloaded from Amazon and Then downloaded the CCGB book and it works a treat, i was'nt sure About the epub or how it worked but can say 100% it works with the kindle app nae bother

I don't know much about ipads, but I do know that the standard Ipad prog for epubs won't work and that you have to use a third party (free) app to be able to read it. Apple are very tight about running things on their own software.

If that doesn't work, do what Dave suggest, get it setup for Kindle and I'll refund the epub version.

Ok thanks for replying everyone.

The Apple iPad app iBook can read the ePub, the problem was getting the ePub file into a location on the iPad where iBook could read it. I eventually downloaded again onto my PC and then used iTunes to sync!the ePub to the iPad.

Having a good read now

That's good to know.

Simon, the kindle app was so much easier but glad you got it going

I have it in my iBooks and it works well -- I remember I had to try it a couple of times to get it to work.