British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
scotsman

Swap

Hi I was wondering if anyone would like to swap ? I have a 2003 Liberty Eagle Dollar NGC PF70 UN Ultra Cameo bought from London coin company on eBay at the moment they are selling the coin at £151.95. I'm looking for a nice Victorian Gothic Florin coin or a Victoria Crown Veiled head or Victoria Crown Young head

post-8694-0-59215700-1427375159_thumb.jp

Errrrr yes London coin company, selling at an extortionate price. I'd pay £20, but i din't want one. Nothing against your coin, but the LCC price is ridiculous.

• Like 1

No offence taken just thought I'd put it out there

Sign in to follow this