British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Hi All,

Having been avid antiques collectors for some time we have become somewhat disillusioned by the process of paying auction fees and the process of sourcing (or attempting to source!) hard-to-find items, as I’m sure many of you can relate to!

With this in mind I wanted to introduce you to a new concept we are trialling called Not At Auction. So far we have had matches to over 80% of the requests made on the website which has been phenomenally successful!

It’s completely FREE and very simple
- post a request of what you after with any background info/pictures and we will send it to over 2,500 sellers – we will then alert you with any matches for sellers that have your wanted items. Please feel free to post as many requests as you like. Similarly you can click on ‘View requests’ if you have any items you wish to sell

Please visit - http://notatauction.co.uk/ and have a go. It’s not just antiques but anything collectable.

Would love to hear any feedback you have on the idea and hope you enjoy using it!

Thanks

Chris & Tom
(The Not At Auction team)

Just out of interest, what's your cut on this, that would make your project more attractive to sellers than the conventional route?

Good luck with your venture but it seems like a buyers and sellers cut is in there..

Maybe a lazy money no object collector might be interested but I like to use my knowledge as an edge.

I win some but lose more but the ones I win are within my limits so it is happy days.

2,500 sellers you are having a laugh.

I used to order pizza through a 3rd party.I now get 20% off by going direct...simples