British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Danelaw

A Coin From Judas?

Look at his eyes thinking he has something there. His head is so far stuck in the sand that he cannot read that the thing is half the given weight of an original. Numpty

I can see the Dailly Mail headline now "Shock . horror immigrant jihadi forgery gains illegal enterence to country via Auction house and tries 9-11 isis murder tactics with innocent coin dealer"

Edited by copper123
  • Like 3

I can see the Dailly Mail headline now "Shock . horror immigrant jihadi forgery gains illegal enterence to country via Auction house and tries 9-11 isis murder tactics with innocent coin dealer"

Surely with the above spelling, you are referring to the Grauniad. ;)

The Dailly(sic) Mail usually gets the spelling right, but then spoils it by trotting out scaremongering drivel.

• Like 1

wot u think the above is LOL

The content is appropriate, but spelling/grammatical mistakes suggest there might be a Grauniad influence - Dailly and enterence, full stop after Shock, capital A in Auction should be lower case and Isis is a proper noun, thus requiring a capital letter. Apart from that it's fine. :)

yes teacher

Looks a bit like a fouree (sp?). Base metal core with silver plating....

Either that or a museum replica. I've seen many of them without even a stamp on them to say they're fake.

I love the way the arguement over a coin worth less than £1 to any normal coin collector suddenly becomes a deep theological discusion on the Mail forum , with seemingly no-one able to spot the coin is a worthless fake ...........

and everyone argueing over if jesus existed or not