British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dal

Van Meter, Van Meter, my kingdom for a Van Meter

Guest Dal

does anyone know anywhere reputable where I can purchase David Van Meter’s “Handbook of Imperial Roman Coinage and also the RIC written by Various as opposed to Sear? Europe preferably, cause I know I can get them in the states, oh, and also I am hoping to avoid Ebay and Amazon. Anywhere that delivers to the UK would be great..thanks in advance if you can help me out with suggestions ( and pref without pointing me to any of Chris's competitors of course hehe)

Dal,

I know a Dealer in South East London that stocks a lot of books and he may have it. Last time I was there I saw the RIC books but didn't take note which they were. He is very reputable, but I have a grudge against him at the moment so won't give out his web URL and provide him with free advertising!!

In fact his website is awful and doesn't list his book stock so you'd have to give him a ring.

Email me and I'll point you in the right direction.

Chris

www.predecimal.com

cp@predecimal.com