British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Chris Perkins

Collectors Coins Great Brit. 2015

It's printed and available now!

Expanded to 1760 (up to 1970) and I really have taken extra special care updating the prices, correcting a few silly things and adding stuff that you good people suggested last year.

The Kindle/ebook version isn't quite ready, but I have printed stock and can send them from here if anyone wants one.

post-1-0-86874800-1422107831_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I would like one . How much inc P&P. Please can I have it signed this time . Cheers Dan.

Let us know when the Kindle version is ready, Chris?

I certainly will Peck.

£8 inc postage. There's a great thing on paypal where you can send a payment to family or friends with no charges, but you have to manually write your address. To: cp@predecimal.com

I think that sorted. :)

Yes, got it. Thanks.

Cool. Signed if poss please. :)

How much in German money Chris. Got kindle version last year but want paper this time. You got copies in the Vaterland?

I've got loads here Dave, so 9.50 of your new Reichsmarks please.

Ok, will sort it Monday

Tried it a few times and nothing happens. :(

As an aside.

I took my 81 year old mother shopping tonight and all she could do is praise my sister who lives 200 miles away and that I don't do enough for her.

I've decorated her bungalow,sorted a new bathroom and phone her most days.Shop every week.

My wonderful sister buggered off 30 yrs ago.

She comes down about every 6/8 weeks and take her out for a meal and maybe a bit of gardening work.Mum has enough £ to employ gardeners odd job men

It was the same with my mothers parents.One of her sisters went to Auz and the other to US.

My poor dad was left in charge,walking their dog,shopping,bingo lift.

BUT.............Tonight she said I can buy a £500 coin because I'm not a bad lad...I didn't see that coming. :)

• Like 3

Nice Peter.

£8 inc postage. There's a great thing on paypal where you can send a payment to family or friends with no charges, but you have to manually write your address. To: cp@predecimal.com

Done!

Signed copy for me too please

What have you tried a few times, Peter?

As an aside.

I took my 81 year old mother shopping tonight and all she could do is praise my sister who lives 200 miles away and that I don't do enough for her.

I've decorated her bungalow,sorted a new bathroom and phone her most days.Shop every week.

My wonderful sister buggered off 30 yrs ago.

She comes down about every 6/8 weeks and take her out for a meal and maybe a bit of gardening work.Mum has enough £ to employ gardeners odd job men

It was the same with my mothers parents.One of her sisters went to Auz and the other to US.

My poor dad was left in charge,walking their dog,shopping,bingo lift.

BUT.............Tonight she said I can buy a £500 coin because I'm not a bad lad...I didn't see that coming. :)

Way to go Peter...good job! :)

I've got loads here Dave, so 9.50 of your new Reichsmarks please.

Payment sent via bank transfer Chris

What have you tried a few times, Peter?

I 've tried to open on your link....I think Mrs Peter has banned all coin related stuff.

When I receive a coin or book I'm like a big slobbery puppy...she likes that...

Must get back to the kitchen. :mellow:

Thanks Dave.

Yours was sent today Rooney.

Which link exactly Peter, one of the links to Amazon in my sig? I think they should all work.

bought on amazon as you can have Kindle on the PC so easier then thumbing through and moving books around

where is the 1862 B/R Halfpenny?