British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
HistoricCoinage

DNW, Spink, Baldwin, Bonhams, etc. Catalogues 1990s & 2000s

Please find an Excel file containing a list of most of them here.

Please message me if any interest you.

Edited by HistoricCoinage

I've also got a bound set of Patrick Finn's lists as well as most of the Seaby Coin Bulletins.

Any major Liz I sales in there?

Good morning Stewie ;)

I was not expecting so much interest in these - thanks for your messages and posts. I'll try and answer them all in due course.

To those asking about the content of these, I'm afraid I just don't have the time to look through them all and my memory unfortunately isn't that great. There are hundreds upon hundreds of these catalogues here.

Personally, when I can't find coins to buy I turn to researching provenances and the associated literature, so I'm not too surprised there's some interest.

But I really want to try to add to my collection this year, so I'm going to hold on to my pennies for now in the hope of some nice new stock turning up somewhere!

Thats quality and the type of thing i would buy........picking them up though and i can understand why :(

I would have also had a go at these....but I don't know the next time I would be in London with the car.

Sign in to follow this