British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Emperor Oli

eBay books

If anyone wants Spink 2004 and/or the Coin Yearbook 2004, buy mine!

Actually my 2004 Spink has pretty much fallen to bits through use and I would like a nicer edition to keep for reference, so I may just bid on that Oli.

(If anyone else from here bids I'll ban you from the forum! - Not really, that would probably be ethically wrong)

I have an unused CYB, because I was selling them and just kept one back.

Sure Chris, bid. I'd rather you, or anyone else on this forum, have it than someone else!

I am not register on ebay, never used it, so I can not bid... I may have to register now... but not jet, not jet, other wise I may be banned from the forum! :lol:

Bidding has doubled on Spink in the space of half and hour!! I was only expecting £12 at the most :D

Well I put it up considerably, but I'm not paying more than £16 for it! I'll wait until the 2005 gets settled in and then find one.

It's alright i don't need one and if i did WHSmiths has one at my disposal to read on the shelf and put back when i've looked up the coin of interest.

I might buy a 2005 on though but that's goinmg against my 7 year rule... i should wait till 2006/7 before buying another.

1985, 1993, 2000, 2007...

Actually the 1993 one is a 1992/3 issue or so it says and Collectors Coins was much smaller back then.