British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

copper123

Ebay trick or treat?

item number 361098643716

TRICK OR TREAT!!!!

TRICK IN MY OPINION

The chances of finding a genuine Northumberland shilling on eBay aren't high. That one looks like it's straight out of the container ship from China.

He also trades under another ebay name, i remember his name as i've corresponded with him several times last year and for the life of me i cannot remember the other ebay name. I'll see if i can find it.

yep most of his other items are just horrible items worn out rubbish (ahh but at least you don't have to worry if it's genuine) the northunberland shilling sticks out like a pearl amongst swine

Edited by copper123

I can't find his other ebay Name just now, but if i remember rightly he had a Chas I HALFCROWN or Crown that was tooled but not Described as such and was in the ebay thread

OMG it got £260 someone out there has made a real expensive mistake

And i found his other ebay name ;)