British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Rob

COIN MONTHLIES AVAILABLE

No problem, thanks for checking

Any chance you have April, June and November 1977? There's a continued survey from April-Nov and these are the ones I've not got. 

No, I got rid of all my Coin Monthlies - no room

Ok thank you

16 hours ago, Nordle11 said:

Any chance you have April, June and November 1977? There's a continued survey from April-Nov and these are the ones I've not got. 

@Peter do you per chance have these 3 issues knocking around? I noticed in another thread you mentioned that, and I quote, "I have a pile of CM bigger than a pair of dddddd's"

:D

2 hours ago, Nordle11 said:

@Peter do you per chance have these 3 issues knocking around? I noticed in another thread you mentioned that, and I quote, "I have a pile of CM bigger than a pair of dddddd's"

:D

I've looked and the majority seem to be before(not CM and late 70's early 80's) I've got one more location to check.I will let you know.(They need sorting anyway).

Coin News ought to republish a lot of the articles but I suppose that is too simple and not modern tat.

• Like 1

Thanks Peter ;)

Don't all shout at once. Interest in Coin News is distinctly lacking. :( However, if anyone wants any Coin News from the above list please let me know.

Also, a new list of Coin Monthlies available. Most are in ok condition, but there are a couple of dogs which will go FOC if anyone needs them - and no, don't ask me to find the grotty ones specifically.

I also have a couple of spare copies of the Yorkshire Numismatist, vol.,3 if anyone is interested.

July 2016 Coin Monthly list.docx

Edited by Rob

Rob Send me a message will have all the lot you have left if cheap for everything.

Pete.

Edited by PWA 1967

The wife in spain.

Dont think she will happy when she gets back.

Rob dropped them off ....Nearly takes the flat up :lol:

You will need plenty of "post its" for the interesting articles.:)