British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
keroro623

Spanish collection of silver and copper coins from 17th, 18th and 19th

The collection is composed by 35 silver coins and 42 copper coins, 87 high quality pieces in total. We guarantee that all of them are original and they are in perfect conditions, being kept under suitable conditions in order to avoid any alteration of their composition or any flaw.

We provide free shipping all around the world, and an insurance to guarantee you that you are going to receive them in perfect conditions. Payment can be done using Paypal. If you prefer any other payment method, just contact us, we will reach an agreement. You can visit them in Madrid (Spain), but notice in advance needed.

As the pictures are too big to be uploaded, you can ask me for sending you all the pictures (I have lots of them). Also we can discuss about all the things referred to the purchase of the coins.

The collection is composed by 35 silver coins and 42 copper coins, 87 high quality pieces in total. We guarantee that all of them are original and they are in perfect conditions, being kept under suitable conditions in order to avoid any alteration of their composition or any flaw.

We provide free shipping all around the world, and an insurance to guarantee you that you are going to receive them in perfect conditions. Payment can be done using Paypal. If you prefer any other payment method, just contact us, we will reach an agreement. You can visit them in Madrid (Spain), but notice in advance needed.

As the pictures are too big to be uploaded, you can ask me for sending you all the pictures (I have lots of them). Also we can discuss about all the things referred to the purchase of the coins.

How funny is this ad?..... :) He must be using a translation program to convert from Spanish!

How funny is this ad?..... :) He must be using a translation program to convert from Spanish!

At least he may be vsing translation in google.I am now learning to search qvotes in google.

I keep in mind to step my toe in the right place here,I may step someone and weigh me in the scale vsing a piedfort plan in the scale......especially abovt ads. Jvst a comment.

I'm going to guess the other way Bob, that it's not from a software translator.

I could be wrong though !!

Apart from one or two odd colloquialisms, it looks absolutely fine to me. If that's a translator it's a damn good one.

(I've thrown it at an online English to Spanish translator, then threw the result back to English again, which gave :

"The collection consists of 35 pieces of silver and copper coins 42, 87 high quality parts in total. We guarantee that all of them are original and in perfect condition, kept in proper condition to avoid any alteration of its composition or defects.

We offer worldwide shipping and insurance to ensure that you receive them in perfect condition. Payment can be made using Paypal. If you prefer any other payment method, please contact us, we will agree. You can see in Madrid (Spain), but has advance needed.
As the images are too large to be loaded, they can ask me to send you all the photos (I have plenty of them). We also discuss about everything related to buying coins."
Which is not as good as the above, but still makes pretty good sense.)

Why sell Spanish coins to a UK market?

Spain must be a better choice.

I've never understood people who come onto Forums such as these, make 1 post which is only too sell something. How mamy idiots do they think would actually take up such offers, i mean, there's not even a bloody picture of a coin.

I think it is more than quantitative research,techniqves,and analysis they are vsing..bottom line profit,they have to wait for gracing period to log in.

When they pass the bovndary line....then they will post for their Ads,Im still learning ettiqvtte etc in the web,bvt there are people these days that think and act that they dont care and act like they are more better than the owner or residence or members of the place or site,(thanks for members that are watching things in this site}... sorry for that....bvt that what i observe long time ago.another white hair for me...jvst a comment.

Just an observation Josie - why do you use a "v" instead of the letter "u" in your posts? :ph34r:

Just an observation Josie - why do you use a "v" instead of the letter "u" in your posts? :ph34r:

Bro|<en 'u' |<ey, perhaps? Well, that's what I thin|< :D

But she said quantitative :P

:D

Ah well the "v" key must be working fine, just the "u" key that's not!

its annoying, and anyway, what are these spanish coins, show up pictures here.

Yes. it is broken.

Old broken compvter still in latin v,maybe it is time for me to learn,slang..idiom etc,even it is broken i did post and stay active and learn a lot.

Thanks Nordie,next time use He,male or bloke or lad.

Thanks Nordie,next time use He,male or bloke or lad.

Sorry Josie! But please, use Nordle ;)

josie-pussycats.gif?w=300&h=243

Of an age. :)

Sign in to follow this