British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Chris Perkins

Predecimal.com and Onlinecoins join forces!

There is no doubt that onlinecoins.co.uk is one of the most popular coin websites, the proprietors idea of getting as many dealers together in one place and earning a commission off each sale is not much short of revolutionary in numismatic terms.

So when he approached me about reciprical links I had to think hard about it, because after all onlinecoins is a rare breed (a capable and professional looking competitor!). We agreed that if he promoted my accessories I'd link to onlinecoins from my Coins For Sale area and at the same time get listed on onlinecoins as a guest dealer.

Hopefully the arrangement will be beneficial for us both, and hopefully there will be other opportunities to join forces in the future.

The online coins promotion of my accessories:

http://www.onlinecoins.co.uk/accessories.php

Excellent news!

Yes i'm well known to Andy Bruce he's a regular frequenter of coinpeople! :D Than and i have bought quite a few coins off of him... including a noble. :lol:

Nice move Chris! It will be mutally beneficial.

Well done chris...you have advanced well as a coin dealer these last few months...congrats :)

Thanks all.

Yes this year certainly has had a lot in it.